Production Manager is mainly responsible for the daily operations of Malaysia refurbishing plant. The role is responsible for coordinating activities related to the Production, Quality and Warehouse departments. The Production Manager works to ensure the achievement of all targets including safety standards, quality standards, productivity levels, and customer service levels.
- Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for all work orders consistent with effective operations.
- Oversees and drives day-to- day operations.
- Revises production schedules and priorities as needed as a result of equipment failures, operation problems or last minutes' client demands.
- Coordinates production activities with various departments to obtain optimum production and utilization of personnel, machines and equipment.
- Ensures on a daily basis that all Comsale Computer Inc. standards and client commitments (safety, waste reduction, output, on-time delivery etc.) are followed.
- Works closely with management team and prepare and submit reports as required.
- Responds to telephone, email and fax requests and responds to customer inquiries.
- Supervises the workers and make sure they meet the production target.
- Ensures all employees understand and uphold the company values.
- Maintains open and respectful communication with employees and conduct regular department meetings.
- Provides ongoing coaching and mentoring to the team
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or specific industry experience.
- 5 years of related managerial experience
- Possess either Six Sigma or Kaizen experience with solid AutoCAD and / or Solidworks experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Able to interpret and provide training on policies and procedure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and initiative
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and English.
Physical Condition and Capacities Required
Regional/Provincial Requirements (if applicable)
Core Competencies of the Position