Reporting to Human Resources Manager, HR Generalist will provide quality HR services and support to meet the business needs. The responsibilities include recruitment, C&B, training & development, employee relations, etc.
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment activities to ensure the company has qualified resources with appropriate competencies to achieve business growth objectives.
- Develop job descriptions
- Develop recruitment channels and place job postings
- Screen resumes and maintain talent pool
- Perform telephone screening and conduct in-person interviews with hiring managers
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Send out Job Offers
- Onboarding for all new hires
- Support the development and maintenance of local compensation and benefits systems to assure competitiveness and attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Assist in time attendance and payroll calculation.
- Responsible for benefit administration including enrolments, changes to status/records, terminations and reconciliations.
- Assist in HR programs and HR policies drafting and implementation; maintain and update internal policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all programs and policies are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Implement and assist in the continuous improvement of an effective performance management system to enhance employee performance and development.
- Identify training and development needs of the organization and assist in training coordination.
- Foster effective communication between employees and management.
- Provide support and guidance to management with regards to employee concerns, attendance issues and tracking, terminations, compensation, government legislation, etc.
- Prepare related HR reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain employee information records and personnel documents.
- Other HR related projects and tasks arranged by HR Manager.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor' degree
- 2-3 years HR Genearlist experience.
- Must be fluent in English and Malay.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills to interface with staff in a professional manner
- Excellent Time Management skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment/under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive information
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Ability to work well with others in a team setting as well as independently
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.), Payroll Software
Physical Condition and Capacities Required
- Regular sitting at a computer
- Regular Computer Use
- High sensory attention to detail
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Fast Paced Environment
- Office Environment
- Ability to work under pressure
Regional/Provincial Requirements (if applicable)
Core Competencies of the Position