Prepare shipping documents, adjust schedule among relevant parties and check that products are delivered in time.
- Responsible for import / export shipments.
- Attend to enquiries pertaining to pre-delivery issues.
- Liaise with freight forwarders to request containers and booking of vessels.
- Liaise and coordinate with Warehouse employees to ensure smooth delivery.
- Prepare shipping documents, adjust schedule among relevant parties and check that products are delivered in time.
- Prepare packing list.
- Investigate and resolve deliveries that are late or have discrepancies.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time, e.g. fumigation arrangements.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum Diploma in relevant studies.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Possess good knowledge of import / export permit declaration.
- Preferably able to commence work in short notice
Physical Condition and Capacities Required
Regional/Provincial Requirements (if applicable)
Core Competencies of the Position